A single executable file that installs
the application in your computer. Recommended for most users.
A zip (compressed) format of the exe
file above. In some networks, downloading exe files is strictly prohibited.
If you are using such networks, download the zip file instead. After the
download, just unzip it to get the exe file (installer).
A zip (compressed) file that includes all the
required files to run the application independently from any folder you dump it in.
Major advantage is that you can carry it around on a memory stick / USB flash drive, or copy / migrate from PC to PC via simple copying of files.
No installation is necessary.
Many thanks to the following
- Bulgarian -
translated by Георги Цветанов
- Chinese (Simplified) -
translated by MetalDudu
- Chinese (Traditional) -
translated by GOPC
- Czech - translated by
- Danish - translated by AGS
- Dutch - translated by Albert Hansen
- Finnish - translated by V. Muurikainen
- French - translated by Colok www.colok-traductions.com
- German - translated by Winfried Gaenssler
- Hungarian - translated by Székács András
- Italian - translated by Vecna
- Korean - translated by Kang Min
- Norwegian (Norsk bokmĺl) - translated by Geir Hĺkon Eikland
- Polish - translated by Maciej Kulej
- Portuguese - translated by Rui Pedro da Silva Gomes da Costa
- Russian - software translated by Владимир Мурин
Help file translated by AVI
- Spanish - translated by CH
- Swedish - translated by Ĺke Engelbrektson
- Ukrainian - translated by Євген Мірошниченко